Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Highlights From My Book Signing at Jedal Italian Fashion!


Atlanta Shoe Club Coordinator Amanda Viciana, Hair Extraordinaire Mandrill Hardge, me and Fashion Stylist Sheldon Horton

Talk about your shoe heaven!!!

On Saturday, April 24, Jedal Italian Fashion flung open their glass doors for customers to purchase signed copies of my book. Located in Atlanta's swanky Phipps Plaza, guest were treated to sweet treats from Chocolate Pink Pastry Cafe, along with flowing wine.


Dress For Success representative with me and Jedal Owner Jennifer Dainelli


I truly felt like Cinderella, thanks to the Glam Team of Mandrill and Sheldon! Sheldon dressed me in an amazing jersey knit LBD from Wilbourn Exclusives, which could be worn as a one-shoulder, halter or a grecian goddess look! The SATC Samantha Crystal Rose Flower Cocktail Ring was from Inside Crystal's Bag and the baddest fuchsia sandals to ever grace my feet - The Jedal by Marco Massetti from Jedal!


I want to extend a special thanks to Photographer Terance Johnson for his amazing bevy of images! More to come!

No comments: