Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prepping For the Book Signing


As I await confirmation from a fabulous location to host my book's official launch, I am gathering essentials for an author's book signing:
~ Sharpie Stainless Steel Fine Point Permanent Marker
Encased in chic stainless steel, this Sharpie has already been used to sign the pre-order copies that have been received!


~ VOSS Artesian Water
Hydration is key, but especially when water is encased in such stylish bottles. I have recycled these cylinder glass bottles to display my bath salts.

~ Breath R/x, Sugar Free Mints, 12-Count Rolls (Pack of 6)
Have to keep things fresh and so clean!

~ Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
There will be plenty of hand shaking, so a girl's gotta keep on top of her anti-flu game!

No comments: